What This Book Covers
Dentists get a bad rap. Even though the dentist is often the first responder in the battle for a patient’s healthy body, we sometimes fall prey to the fear that continues to circulate around this group of professionals sparked by long-ago stories about bad dental chair experiences. This book, A Cup of Coffee with My Dentist, hopes to change that—at least for a few dentists, anyway.
Table of Contents
- The Importance of Good Dental Health To Your Overall Health & Happiness
by Patricia Wu, D.M.D.
- The Importance of Pediatric Dentistry: Providing A Good Foundation For Lifetime Dental Health
by Peter Fuentes, D.M.D.
- Complete Health Dentistry: Considering How Dental Care Affects A Patient’s Overall Health
by Steven Gusfa, D.D.S.
- A Compassionate, Gentle, And Honest Dental Practice
by Edita Outericka, D.M.D.
- The Rewards Of Being A Dentist In An Intimate Dental Practice
by Kathy Jacobsen, D.M.D.
- Our Golden Rule: Comprehensive Care Without Cutting Corners
by Patricia E. Takacs, D.M.D.
- Find Your Passion, Your Life’s Purpose And Go After It With Zeal, Tenacity, And Joy!
by Terri Baarstad, D.M.D.
- The Importance Of Proper Dental Care From Toddlers Through Adults
by Trevor Tsuchikawa D.D.S.
- Honesty and Quality in Dental Care and Giving Back to the Community
by Roya N. Akbar, D.M.D.
- How You Grow Up Doesn’t Matter… It’s The Dream That Matters
by Elias J. Achey, Jr., D.M.D.